Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010


I read a quote yesterday and it has really stuck with me. I found myself thinking about it all day and when I was up nursing Charlea at 2:30 am... a rare occasion since she has been sleeping through the night for a while now. The quote! "Hope rises with the sun each morning, even behind the clouds and through the rain". Life without Tyson and now my mom has been rather dim. Even though I have my perfect daughter that makes me smile constantly... some days drag and I find myself desperate for the next day to come. I guess so that time will go by bringing me closer to the day that I'll be with Tyson again, but also because I just want the blank slate that a new day brings. We are so lucky that we get to essentially start over every 24 hours and that our slumber washes away our bad moods. "Hope rises with the sun each morning". It is true. I can feel it when I lay in bed in the morning waiting for Charlea to wake up... the sun spills through every slit in the blinds filling the room with hope and happiness and a brand spanking new day. I just can't wait to feel that feeling and then to also be able to reach over and feel Tysons warm body next to me. I can't wait to get all tangled in his legs in a half sleep like we do. I miss you my love...
Not to ruin the tone of this post.... but Charlea just sneezed and farted at the same time and then looked up at me and smiled with her tongue pressed between her lips and her nose wrinkled. HA! I guess Tyson is here with me in a way :)
Today is going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment