Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

California Girls

Charlea and I have been in California for a week now. I can't believe our trip is half over!! Actually... as hard as this is to admit... it doesn't feel like my home anymore. California will always be my first love... But my home is definitely in Vegas these days... With Tyson. I hope that someday soon we can make California our home again. Being by the ocean again makes me realize how much I miss the openness, the weather, the people. Ah, California.
Pool day was first on the agenda... My little fishy loves the water!
We went to the Zoo with Marlowe and Kiffen!
And of course we are spending lots of time with family.
What a beautiful trip it has been so far. I look forward to the next 7 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment