Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aftermath...


I have to say that I am definitely feeling the post wedding/honeymoon depression :)
I've never been the party animal type... I'd say that I would usually leave parties early... but the past few weeks felt like the most AAAAMAZING party, one that I didn't want to end... ever. lol. 
The wedding was magical and the honeymoon was beyond relaxation. I couldn't possible want anything more... except of course for it to stretch out another week... or two... or 38... 
I am sitting here feeling like I should be planning something, or going on some kind of adventure, or eating some crazy good food... but alas... real life starts now.
At least I took the best part of the party with me... and he is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment