Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009



Just a quick post to show some of our pictures from our Maternity photo shoot with our awesome photographer Pri. It was a fun few hours. I felt pretty for the first time in a long time :)
I know Ty probably didn't enjoy it as much as I did, but I'm just happy he even agreed to it. He loves me and I'm a lucky girl!
On another note, Tyson is back in LA as of this morning and I am missing him already. Being without him is the CRAPPIEST thing in this whole world. I ALMOST felt excited for the alone time... I thought I could get baby stuff done, work out a bit more, cook and clean a bit less :)
but... alas... I miss him too much to do anything at all. literally.
I'm probably driving him insane with all the texts and phone calls!
Anyways... I MISS YOU MYBU.... I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow so, when we win, you can come home and I can drive you insane in person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment