Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2012

9 months

Sweet baby Cheyne is 3/4ths the way through her first year. The ninth month has been more of the same amazingness. She is getting more and more personality everyday and it is becoming more and more clear that she is going to be our wild child. It is still crazy to me how mobil and coordinated she is.
Sometimes I see her tiny little body do something and it just looks unnatural! Ha! She has also become very stubborn about her meals. She is still nursing, of course, but when she eats food she insists on feeding herself. Pureed foods can kick rocks as far as she's concerned. She is loving pea's, carrots, all kinds of beans and a few fruits here and there, but honestly, she isn't crazy about the sweet stuff! She continues to do the opposite of her sister, and that's ok. Charlea is my sweet, emotional girl who helps me see the beauty in the world, and Cheyne is my firey, energetic girl who pushes me to stay on my toes. What a perfect pair they are.

Speaking of Charlea, she is about to turn three and all kinds of birthday fabulousness is happening in the Taumaoe house. More to come on that. In the meantime, we hope that you all are enjoying the season change as much as we are! Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment