Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

lately


Fevers, long nights and baby tylenol are still unwelcome guests in our house. We are getting better, slowly. I'm thinking of venturing out to take the girls to the zoo tomorrow, which I may very well regret on thursday, but I'm going stir crazy in this illness-infested house. Plus, visiting animals is good for the soul and we have been experiencing unusually warm weather this week.

I also wanted to share that I am just about ready to start re-building my etsy shop. Although, I am thinking of switching to store envy. I have a bit of research to do on them. I'm switching it up a bit and expanding my items beyond beanies. Along with handmade goods, I am also going to be selling awesome thrifted finds. You see, I have this addiction. Thrift stores. I love them. What could be more awesome than finding an item that has been so loved, that you love, for so cheap! "One man's junk is another man's treasure" is the truest thing anyone has ever said!

So my new shop "Hook & Hunt" will be open for business very soon! Tyson has been helping me with ideas and we're both very excited. I'll leave with a few pictures of Chuck in a collar that I'll have in my shop. I'm still working on tweaking the pattern a bit more. A similar pattern can be found on Lulu Loves Blog. Take a gander. She has a beautiful blog.

Have a happy week everyone!

XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment