Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 17, 2009

Third trimester??? Ugh!!!


I cannot believe how fast the second lovely trimester flew by!! Not to be completely cliche, but I think time really does fly when your having fun. I looked pregnant, but I felt great, no problems, and still plenty of time to starting thinking about Charlea's birthday. I was almost sure  that I wasn't going to be one of those pregnant ladies that was miserable at the end... but I am starting to have my doubts!!! It's like I woke up and said "oh wow, I'm in my third trimester, cool" and my body replied "oh you think it's cool??? I'll show you cool." Within a week things got more uncomfortable than I was prepared for. The doctors visit went well even though I almost fainted when my doctor told me that I had gained 17 pounds so far. She said the last ultrasound of the baby looked great and her heartbeat is strong, she is measuring and weighing correctly and that my blood pressure was fine, urine was fine, and weight gain was fine... ALL FINE!  But I don't feel exactly fine! The veins in my legs are starting to ache and I honestly dread trying to sleep at night. There are a few other not so pleasant things, but I think I'll spare you the details... all I need now are some stretch marks and my pregnancy bliss will be complete :) A couple of times in this past week I have caught myself wanting to say "being pregnant sucks!" But I don't say it because 1. I know that it is going to get worse before it gets better and being negative or feeling sorry for myself won't help and 2. (and much more importantly) I love the little girl that is causing me all of this discomfort. It is amazing how much you can love someone whom you haven't even met...
Anyways...  only 3 more months!!! I am counting the days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment