Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Sister

Charlea, that is.... She is going to have a little brother or sister come next June! We are very very excited! I could not have asked for a better baby to be a big sister. Charlea is so easy-going, loving, and independent... I know she will be awesome!
I have to say that as excited as I am about having another baby, I am feeling like there is a countdown on my alone time with my sweet daughter and that thought is making me a tiny bit sad! I don't know what it is like to have a toddler and a newborn, but I know what it is like to have a newborn.... all-consuming (in a wonderful way). I don't want there to be a shortage of love and attention for my first baby love! I'm sure Tyson and I will figure it all out... All I know is that I am going to cherish these last months of alone time with the girl that made me a mother. My Charlea.
Here comes new adventures!!!! Ready or not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment