Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

LOVE

I haven't posted in a while. But at least it is because I have been enjoying being busy. Charlea just got home after spending almost a week in California with my family! Can you believe we could part with our little squishy for that long? Nope. We can't either. At first I was a little excited about some alone time because that just doesn't exist in my world anymore... not in the car, not in the shower, not at dinner, not with Tyson, not even when I go to the bathroom. I was all smiles dropping my babe in Barstow where we met my mom, but the minute I closed her door and waved goodbye, the flood gates opened. I tried to laugh it off and smile a little at Tyson who was smiling at me, but it was no use. It was a bittersweet parting... maybe 10% sweet, and 90% bitter! Anyways, Tyson and I spent as much time as we could together and even had a couple of date night outings, but we were jonesing for some Charlea kisses almost immediately.
Well, Charlea had a blast in California and now she is back home with us, killing our alone time. Thank goodness. Alone time is overrated, especially when the alternative is being around our boo.
This morning we enjoyed some blueberry pancakes together followed by a morning photoshoot for the Valentines I am going to put together in the next couple of days!

Sneak Peek!!!
I hope everyone has a love and hug filled Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment