Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last weeks POTW

Well, my Tyson has left us for a wedding in Chicago. I'm pretty bummed because 1. I would have really loved to go, and 2. I miss him desperately. He was kinda tweaking a nerve the days before he left because he pretty much waited last minute to do a few things and he had to miss my doctors appointment to run last minute errands. I always thought time away from your spouse was healthy, but when I woke up alone on wednesday, only hours after he left, I missed him. Two days of work and one trip to urgent care for some hives later, I missed him even more. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!
I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to post any pictures for a few more days since Tyson has the camera, but then I remembered that I uploaded the pictures right before he left! This might be one of my new favorite pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment