Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday!

I had a pretty fabulous one. I felt really happy all day long and couldn't have asked for a better day. Charlea went down for a nap in her crib... and Tyson and I fell asleep on the couch... alone! I can't remember the last time we got to nap just us two. Waking up on his chest to Charlea's voice calling "mommy" was the sweetest of gifts. Next we painted pottery at a little local cafe called "The Artful Potter" Tyson and I painted his and her Owls and Charlea painted me a mug. I decided that something quite magical happens when the three of us are doing art together. The three of us painting and our second daughter bouncing around in my belly. Another priceless gift. After three hours of ceramic and paint... we were HOUGRY! I find any excuse to get a good steak.... so prime rib it was! Dinner was delicious and I left the restaurant FULL! Full of happiness and good food. Cake soon followed and bed after that. Delicious day! Happy Birthday to me! Thank you to my Tyson and my sweet baby girl for filling my heart to the brim!
PS. Sorry for no pictures of my steak dinner.... I think I inhaled it before I even thought to take a picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment