Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

POTW

I'm a little late posting the Photo of the Week. The weekend was a little busier than I liked, that mixed with extreme laziness on my part. I'm really hoping that it isn't the pregnancy that is making me so tired already! With Charlea, I felt pretty good and energetic up until the last few weeks. But then again, I wasn't working full time, and taking care of a toddler all in a state away from my family in 110 degree weather. yuck.
Anyways... nothing extremely exciting to report. It's been hot. too hot, and I can't even find enough hellish adjectives to describe it, so I won't try. I'll just say... in two days it will be september and september is the LAST month of stupidly hot weather! YAY!
So, the POTW... My little artist outside coloring some magic. Thats all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment