Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2012

One Month



last week Cheyne turned one month old. I made THESE lil cupcakes to celebrate the occasion. I didn't get to eat but a few bites since foods like that turn Cheyne into a gas machine. I can't eat much these days, which is perhaps the reason that I am back to pre-pregnancy weight :)
Cheyne's lil immature digestive system has been our only "baby concern". She has had some trouble with reflux and had to be put on some meds. They're working wonders so far! She is a great baby all day long, but nights were a little stressful because she was in a little bit of pain from the acid. Alls well though. I feel lucky that it was as easy a fix as it was!
At one month Cheyne gives us anywhere from 4 to 6 hour stretches at night, breastfeeds like a champ, weighs a whopping 10 pounds 9 ounces, measures 22 inches, spends her days staring and smiling at her big sister and pushing out farts :)
Nothing terribly exciting happens in a one month olds life.... but we sure do stare at her a lot as if we are waiting for the excitement. I just love her beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment