Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mama's Day

Mother's Day is tomorrow :)

Is there anything more important than celebrating the woman who brought you into the world? Or the woman who had such a heart full of love, that they took you in as their own? Or the woman who miraculously grew your child in her belly, and gave birth to the beginning of your very own family? Nope. Nothing more important.

Mother's Day means so much more to me now that I am a mother. Every single day that passes I find new appreciation for my own mother. With every fever that keeps me up in the middle of the night, with every mess that I have to clean up, with every load of laundry that I do, and with every tear that I wipe off of my babies cheeks... I know that my mom has been there. I know how lucky I am to have such a mommy.

This year brought a very special moment for my mom and I. She was there for the birth of my second daughter. I think anyone who has witnessed the birth of a child knows that it changes you. An instant bond is created. It is my single most favorite moment of this past year. Thank you, Mom, for being there for me in that hospital room, and always.


Happy Mama's day to you Susan Standerfer. You are the epitome of what a mother is suppose to be and I love you with the deepest part of my heart.

A special shout out to all of the mother's in my life. Friends, aunts, grandmas, cousins... each and every one of you deserves to be celebrated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment